Stone Circle My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
His eyes scanned for how his words affected her, but as far as the father could tell, they had no surface effect. Perhaps in another time she would of scorned him, cursed him out and left with bitter salt on her tongue. But now she still sat in his presence, remaining beside him.

Greyback drew a breath in, one deeper than the rest, and held it as she turned to meet him. It was only when she stopped before their gazes did meet that he pushed it out through his nose with a resonating huff and bowed his head, attempting to meet hers by moving the rest of the way himself. "What is it?" He whispered to her.

"How aM I to face what I have once soiled?"

A firm line pressed between the mans brows, a subtle notion of his confusion at her words. "The same way I did."

Greyback withdrew his head from where he crowded into her space, and so did his shadow. The sun had finally slipped past the horizon point, its rays only reflecting in the clouds above. 

"We all have our shortcomings, but you are by no means a product of mine. Look up, tell me what is the matter, my star."

Messages In This Thread
My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Greyback - June 10, 2019, 12:35 AM