Stone Circle My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback's ears perked as Ira talked about running a pack. He never imagined that she could want such a thing. She was strong and powerful, tall and intimidating. A warrior above all else. Though he knew she would make a good leader in time.

The thought of a pack in the mountains made his heart ache. It only reminded him of Venicy. Of past memories that should be long forgotten and buried and laid to rest. "Kaistleoki, huh?" He tested the name on his lips and hummed to her. It was an odd name, a mouthful to the man. But he sure they had good reason for it.

"I will visit when I can. The mountains is an awful long trip away, and i'd hate to leave Valette and the little ones at such a crucial time in their development. They'll miss you." He responded, his voice still soft and saddened despite having a smile plastered to his face. He didn't want to leave Valette, even for a short trip. Not with what she had gone through before. Not so soon after the birth. What if he got hurt during the trip? What if he had to stay away longer than anticipated.

"We will all visit, you'll always be family to us. Just make you don't forget about Easthollow when you're in the clouds, my star." He chuckled.

Messages In This Thread
My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Ira - June 09, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: My Dad Considered Me a Cross He Had to Bear - by Greyback - July 28, 2019, 12:58 AM