Moonspear I'm the biggest, the best, better than the rest
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Never in her life had she been a creature to shy away from the dark. It was her element and with shadows and absences, she was home. A deep vast tranquility beckoned her, feeling familiar too in its embrace--arriving for her much like any other night sky, the vibrant twilight's hues shifting, lighter to dark before finally giving way to pitch endless depths.

Yet even faced with the backdrop of her dreams, some part of her wanted to hesitate. She knew why soon, and it was because of the pieces of her that she could not take with her now, those that she had needed to leave behind--because who says death can stop you? The mother hoped that she had given them all purpose, and of course, her life's goal in such a refined, lovely strength that no others would be able to match. Her story continued with each of them now and the mountain she and Charon had made for them.

Oh, but she could not tell them. What it meant, what it took, and what they were made of, neither what she had done or why. This bloodied scene remained her only explanation, and a few weakening breaths all she could give despite any and all hopes they carried. Despite everything she wanted, the bleeding was vast, her body suffering in ways she did not care to know it by any longer--and the main reason why she could no longer fight or even lift her head to see them. She felt them there with her, though.. dim, some more plainly than others in waves and currents, but that was more than enough. Was that because they were her, too? Or maybe they really had come to see that their mother had taken their father from this world, or maybe the other way around. In truth, she hoped they would see and feel the answers, then know that this was how she needed to strike the balance again to protect the sanctity of what she left them here. The newly-ascended Hydra had been the last to be with them both together, of course. She would be able to tell them how it began if nothing else.

But, these concerns were fleeting, gone like a puff of breath. Villify her or understand what it was she had to do, it did not matter to her now. Towards only one thing, she was sorry--sorry that she had to leave them all so soon, that she would not be there to hold the next generation born to these slopes or where else their reach may go to as well. She had wanted to see them all again and watch them grow into the masterpieces she knew them as, then shape the mountain (and beyond) to their tastes. Guiding them each in their own way had always proven to be one of her more interesting achievements, after all.

She really hadn't meant to stop here but really, was it an actual end past her? She left behind so much, them especially-creatures of their unique qualities, of the natures at play here and the nurturing parents like these could give. What else could she have meant to do? Amekaze hoped they all knew. To be strong, and to be forever--just like her. This was all she could give them.. a few quiet moments as she finally convinced herself to let it be, that this was it. After all, soon she had to go. She couldn't let Charon get too far ahead of her into the endless night.

So a life greeted many years ago by the storm, and brought to a conclusion now by the mountain and her star, she would have it no other way here at the end of this one. Self-assured in her every move, there was no remorse in her very last breath.
;o;!!! this is just me being overly gratuitous in my ame sads, but for real, this is my last reply with her here. i was sort of considering making her a kind of posthumous read only thing but i'm not sure if i will or not now since i got a lot done here. anyway, i will miss being mamakaze to you all so much, thank you ♥♥
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the biggest, the best, better than the rest - by Amekaze - June 26, 2019, 11:06 PM