Arrow Lake every breath of borrowed time is heavy in my chest.
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
bringing this up to 9/5 as discussed unless you want it to be moved to present now since I took forever. Just let me know, and I can edit.

Taki heard the snarls and clashing together of teeth just as she made her way to the lake. She had gone to find some distraction from her grief, and instead was met with alarming sounds coming from her son. Her previously calm trot quickly morphed into a sprint as she hurried to find Mesa and help him with whatever situation he had found himself in.

It didn't take her long to catch up to him, but he was chasing something himself. She couldn't quite make out what the creature was yet, but she pushed herself to move even faster, hoping to make it to him within just a few more seconds. As fast as he was, she was still faster for now due simply to her much longer legs. She may have been overreacting, but until she was sure he was in no danger, she would operate under the assumption that danger was imminent.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: every breath of borrowed time is heavy in my chest. - by Takiyok - September 12, 2019, 05:49 PM