Ankyra Sound his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Gonna skip Kaertok to move this along; hope that is okay! (I know you said so but I still feel weird, lol)

Mmm, coward. He liked that one. He'd gotten a lot of epithets over the seasons, but coward wasn't one that was very common. Verx tended to throw himself into the fray without thinking; if anything, 'foolhardy' was a much better descriptor. But hey. . .to each their own, and the brute only cracked a grin at her retort.

He left, Vercingetorix said simply, the smile fading, and then, quickly, And no, before you accuse me of it, I didn't kick him out. He left of his own choice; I think he said he went looking for Caiaphas. Who I'm assuming you haven't found. The last part fell flat, bland, even as he expected the harpy to pop out of nowhere.

He shrugged. I did what I thought was best for Rusalka, he continued. Call me cowardly all you want, but shit like this happens all the time. I don't trust her or any of her children at the helm.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: his name's codeine, he's the nicest thing i've seen - by Vercingetorix - July 10, 2019, 09:15 PM