Firestone Hot Springs Will never know passion, will never know pain
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It made him pause a moment.  He didn't know who Cam's parents were, mostly because he didn't ask and didn't think to ask, and probably didn't even know/remember Lily had a mate since she barely crossed his path.  So someone really had keeled over, and what that younger pup he ran into at Elysium had said kinda made sense.  Weird.  Probably due to something dumb and mundane but secretly he hoped it was fate's punishment for their weak behavior.  He couldn't think of what, though.  Just something.

Though the way Cam explained it could also conjure up a whole new sick way they could be evil, but Mal was pretty sure he could find actual reality in it.  It was indirect enough that Mal wasn't quite so ready to shank someone, at least.  But he was also emotionally screwed up enough that he didn't go breaking down in pity or attempting to comfort the kid or whatever.  It was just a kind of understanding of something similar.  Oh, and of course he had no idea about age appropriate answers or anything like that, obviously, Asleep like dead?  My family's just gone.  All of them. -- Except I thought I saw my mom recently... But I'm not sure any more.  Meeting Queenie had still seemed weirder and weirder the farther he got from it in time.  Note he was excluding Delight, who had seemingly decided to stop being his father long ago, given how little attention he gave them when Elysium became Elysium.  As far as Mal knew, Delight was still alive and bowing to the witches' will.  The fact that both his parents were actually dead -- and that he likely wouldn't ever know his mother's actual fate -- didn't enter in to it at this point.  Honestly, the player is not even sure if it'd matter.
Messages In This Thread
Will never know passion, will never know pain - by Mal - July 06, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Will never know passion, will never know pain - by Mal - July 11, 2019, 12:14 AM