Ravensblood Forest The one that will occasionally openly steal babies
453 Posts
Ooc —
I know, said Merrick-AKA-Sanguinus, earning a cocked head and a frown from Dragomir. If he knew, why was he still standing here? She sent me to find you, the shadow added, causing Dragomir's frown to deepen into a full blown scowl. He hadn't seen his mother that long ago and had been, he thought, very clear about his need for space. It seemed uncharacteristic of her to set someone to watch him when she so often had left he and his sister alone in their infancy... But she had seemed pretty sad that he'd refused to go foraging with her...

Maybe Aurëwen had sent Sanguinus to fetch him because she wanted Dragomir with her but knew he would reject her if she came herself. That thought made his belly tighten with displeasure. He directed his nose up into the air, standing before Sanguinus with a little of his own authority as he said, I told her I wanted time t' myself.

It wasn't in his nature to be outright disobedient or quarrelsome, but Dragomir nevertheless told Sanguinus, you can tell her I said no an' no means no.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The one that will occasionally openly steal babies - by Dragomir - July 14, 2019, 11:15 PM