Barrow Fields swiggity swooty
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He was more than happy to answer Dragomir's queries, painful as they were. He was acutely aware of his own failings, now more than ever, and opened his mouth to answer for them. And then his daughter spoke, and he shut his jaws with a sharp click, his face changing completely.

Enough! Verx snapped, lifting his head high to stare down at his children and their mother. I understand that I've made mistakes, but I will not be spoken to in that way by my children -- do you understand me? Your mother and I haven't been the best for you, but what we've done has been to make your lives better. Things happened and yes, we owe you an apology, but you will respect us.

His eyes were gimlet as he stared at the two pups, lips tight. Is that clear? he thundered, and had to stifle a shiver as memories of his own fearsome father surfaced. For all Vercingetorix had been a wild child, his sire never stood for sass. Titan had made that abundantly clear, too.

Goddamn...he was old.

The wolves on the coast have done bad things, he explained, voice modulating down to a diplomatic rasp. To raise you there would be even more foolish than leaving now. We're going to find a place where we can live in peace. Nowhere will be perfect. . .but goddamn it, guys, I'm trying.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
swiggity swooty - by Vercingetorix - July 13, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: swiggity swooty - by Dragomir - July 13, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: swiggity swooty - by Andraste - July 13, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: swiggity swooty - by Isilmë - July 16, 2019, 02:33 AM
RE: swiggity swooty - by Vercingetorix - July 16, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: swiggity swooty - by Dragomir - July 17, 2019, 09:19 AM
RE: swiggity swooty - by Andraste - July 18, 2019, 09:02 AM
RE: swiggity swooty - by Isilmë - July 20, 2019, 05:52 AM