Moonsong Glacier humph!
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
@Agana
Dated 7/26

Aurëwen hadn’t ever thought she’d return to the place where the sun, in the person of Slavik, had come from the skies to wander alongside her. Perhaps that might’ve been why she’d come back again — to reminisce in a little sundrop of memory amidst the gloamy veil that’d been pulled over her family of three. The more she lingered in this place where the cold was dismissed by her wisping hide, the pale hind was sure of it.

Usually, for comfort, she would gather her  (growing)  children in her arms, or turn aside into Vercingetorix’s nightly chest; but both of these wonts of hers were deemed unavailable at the time by none other than her must for solitude... And so, once she’d told said family where she meant to list to, she’d went. Went to breathe, to mull, to think.

So here she came, and here she was; halted by a memory that wasn’t there.
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
WOOP here i go !! I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes! <3

These territories were unknown to her; for the last few days she had been walking around, exploring new places, and perhaps finding a new home. She kept a steady pace, until she reached a glacier.

Agana was familiar with iced terrains. Back in her early days she would run around for hours before being called by her parents to sleep. Her favorite place was a small cave in the mountains, where she would gather her thoughts or stargaze. Those were good times, but long forgotten. She could not remember the last time she had that much fun, the last time she genuinely laughed or smiled.

Her eyes were running around until they stopped on something. Or, to be more specific, somone. She was.. beautiful. A white pelt tainted by red hurts. How did she get them? As curiosity got the best of her, Agana decided to approach the white stranger slowly, but far enough to study her more.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
NO i should be apologizing for having to use google @ a fluent speaker oml-

The late light of midday drenched the frosted walls of Moonsong, and the silver remained suspended in the entirety of it as well as her present ignorance of another who edged the tranquil stage. Perhaps, if Aure had the ability to look through some of the eyes of those she’d met, she might’ve been able to see the charm that now-forever shied beneath the scarlet etching on her guise, her figure.

With all that had happened in nearly three seasons of her life, and with all that she’d done, all she would need to make up... beauty was the least of her concerns, and she would continue to remain modestly adamant of being dubbed such until she felt she truly deserved it. Until her gut ceased to flutter with hesitance and hope and horror at that prospect; of being worthy by family and friend alike to be touched, to be held once again.

As it was, though, beautiful things did not asked to be looked upon — and she never would. Not until she righted all she’d wronged.

It wasn’t until thin ears caught the leery scuff of paws, awhile away from her blind side, that her marred crown whirled about; the beginnings of an uncertain, guarded snarl hinting the moonstone planes of her once-lovely face. Who?— Care eşti?”
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
haha there’s no need to be sorry ! c: i should be for how short this is LOLOL

As she continued to approach, the sudden snarl of the white wolf made her stop in her tracks. Agana was quite shocked, she did not mean to scare the stranger. Perhaps it was her sneaky posture that scared her.

The sound of familiar words reached her ears, eyes lighting up with excitement. It can’t be..Eu sunt Agana, și nu am vrut să te sperii..

She stopped for a moment. It had been a while since she used those words.. Hearing her mother tongue made Agana smile slightly. “Vorbești Română?

Agana tilted her head to the side and watched the stranger’s face. “Nu sunt mulți care vorbesc română prin aceste locuri. De fapt, nici nu sunt deloc.
— hover for transation

1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Usually, at the sound of her second tongue, the wisping specter would’ve conducted herself much the same way as she’d had with Athansius: flitting and frolicking, fizzing with fancy and a gregariousness too lasting, too much-ness to hold within such a fragile frame. ...But her son was lost to her — for even if they had found him, Dragomir would remain lost to her not unlike the way she’d once been lost to her own sire and dam.

So her voice continued to cinch with a dash of her own melancholy, Eu sunt Aurëwen,” regardless of the minute curl of a fleeting smile at her torn lips, Limba română nu este decât... sora, dacă vrei, din adevărata mea limbă natală.” A pause. “Are you born of ze uncharted norths, as I am?”

wow this is Short im sorry ;a;
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
late reply.. REALLY late reply! i'm so sorry omg
but omg look at that- quite long reply

Aurëwen.. The name seemed strangely familiar. Where did she hear that name before? It woke up a memory long lost to her, but too far to reach. Perhaps it was just her mind playing on her. Agana couldn't possibly know this stranger.. could she?

"Mă bucur să te cunosc, Aurëwen." Even if it was her second language, she spoke it quite good. A flash of relief came upon her, relaxing her body a little. Aurëwen though seemed troubled, like she lost something, or maybe someone? Sadness could be read on her face as she spoke.

The uncharted norths.. It came to her in a heart-beat, all that she has lost was finally found. She was born there, as herself. Memories about that place were both good and bad. She knew she had heard the name before. "Da I mean, yes. What are you doing here, if you don't mind?"

Nostalgia suddenly hit her, remembering was not her favorite activity. Some memories are better forgotten, as she liked to say. But some just won't go away. "It's.. good to meet someone from.. the uncharted norths.." she whispered as she lowered her head a little, watching the ground with eyes half closed. A sigh escaped her lips as she tried to hold her emotions.
— hover for transation