Whitefish River We are receiving numerous reports that books have stopped working
453 Posts
Ooc —
I'd appreciate not being skipped in the post order unless it's taken more than 48 hours for me to respond, per the skip rule in my profile. Thanks.

Aurë and Isi being there helped to ground Dragomir, who felt slightly better for the first time since the incident. It wasn't enough to still the trembling in his muscles or the pain-induced nausea that washed over him whenever he tried to move, but it kept disruptive flashes of memory from clouding reality. They understood right away that he needed to be taken from this place where stone weighed oppressively all around. Besides the obvious negative association, the sunlight would help him heal, too.

They began to help drag him, and he hissed and cried out with pain as his broken legs bumped along the ground and his ribs screamed in protest. arrival of a strange made his rate of breathing skyrocket again, but a quick glance told him this was neither Sanguinus nor his shadowy accomplice. The woman's tone was kind but admonishing. He raised teary eyes to her face and gasped, please! She had to understand, he couldn't be in here...

Aurë and Isilmë didn't heed her expert advice, however, and dragged him out into the sun. The cave mouth yawning nearby would forever serve as a grim, haunting reminder, but Dragomir could cope with that as long as it didn't mean having to be inside it... at least, he felt certain he could with what bravery his sister and mother lent him. On his own? A different story. They settled him down and he whined sharply as his bones were jostled, but when Isilmë asked if it was better, Dragomir replied with a shaky and faint, yeah.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We are receiving numerous reports that books have stopped working - by Dragomir - August 10, 2019, 05:16 PM