Whitefish River Anything you feel, put it all on me
453 Posts
Ooc —
From his place outside the caves, Dragomir watched as Speedy summoned the pack, then turned his attention to the cave mouth. Ordinarily the darkness within would send a shiver down his spine, but today he felt rather apart from himself, like he was watching all this unfold from someone else's eyes. A white pup, much smaller than he and Isilmë, paused at the point where shadows met sun to scent the air, then ambled out to where Speedy was lying in the sun.

Dragomir watched all this without a hint of true interest. He couldn't put any weight on his back legs, so getting closer to engage the pup was out of the question, but it didn't bother him as much as he thought. He felt strangely numb to it all. The sight of a pup might once have excited him, for he remembered how it felt to have friends around, but lately there was little joy to be found in anything. Even when he was fully present and feeling the full weight of his emotions, Dragomir struggled to find joy in things that once interested him. Like this, where everything felt unreal and he seemed unable to connect with his own self, all he could do was stare with a deadpan, glassy expression.
Messages In This Thread
Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 10, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 10, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - August 10, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Emrik - August 11, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Ira - August 12, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Evergreen - August 17, 2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Syrma - August 18, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Spica - August 20, 2019, 02:01 AM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Acheron - August 20, 2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Anything you feel, put it all on me - by Dragomir - September 03, 2019, 10:26 AM