Stone Circle BWP- My Breath's getting short and im unsteady
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He laid still, silent. Unknowing of the world around him, of merrit tripping over him, having a crisis, crying, and fleeing their home. Leaving them—his mother, his family alone.

He was alone in the deep, dark nothingness. No sounds, no smells. No light. It was just dark— a void.

Until he felt a brush of something againt him. Something soft, warm. It was interesting, pulling him away and rousing him from his sleep. His senses, once nothing, slowly started to wake up again, and with it a distant calling of his name echoed in his ears against the ringing.

He groaned at it. The sound, the noise, the pain in his head and againt his back. He slowly felt warmth against his side too, and fought to open his eyes. He wanted to know what was going on, why was he hurting, and who was next to him? But all he could make out was a blurry shape that was slowly coming into focus. "Val?" He slurred, voice croaking. "What happened, my love?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: BWP- My Breath's getting short and im unsteady - by Greyback - October 09, 2019, 11:36 PM