Neverwinter Forest Are you tired of unexpected guests in your villa of villainy?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Conveniently or inconveniently for them, this was Mal's day to patch up that particular bit of border, so he was already nearby when the howl went up.  So, he didn't answer, he just walked on over that way to figure out what was going on.  In fact, he was a lot closer than they probably thought, but mixed in the shadows beyond the first row or two of trees, his dappled pelt hid him easily in the patchwork sunlight.  Perhaps if they'd waited another minute, he would have been easily scented as nearby.

He came out of the shadows, a slight bristle along his fur and carrying himself as the rightful owner of the territory, glaring at the woman.  If there was any question on whether he'd overheard her, his sour expression pretty much confirmed it.  It was pointed, suspicious, decidedly unwelcoming directed right at her.  His tone was cool and flat, perhaps a little too controlled for Mal, not that they'd know his tendencies.  I'd suggest you don't.  What do you want?  Call me to come over, then threaten to take my stuff, real classy there.  If this was a computer game, she'd managed to pick the one dialog option that had changed his disposition towards her by like -100.  

The guy?  Well, comparatively he was wallpaper.  He existed, but he hand't had time to offend Mal's twisted sense of justice.  It wasn't like they were a baseball field apart so keeping them both in his field of vision was easy enough.  But if that chick was gonna be outright mark herself a danger to his well-being in such an outrageously blatant way, she could go burn or something.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you tired of unexpected guests in your villa of villainy? - by Mal - October 11, 2019, 10:26 PM