Bramblepoint bide my time
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Home
the fractured lune features shifted, then; harrowing marring softened by faraway figments that the stricken did not severely worry upon to conceal. Eyes gone listless; shorn cheek fell aside, bedding upon thoughts which she gave all:  "Whence last I lived with them, it was as a mother. As ... another. Another, who did not favor ze manner of which its past General and his gloated ze sanctuary given to my brood and myself. Another,"  canting her head a smidgen more, as if studious of the soul that had first been born in her sun-lashed vessel,  "who challenged that General not for glory, nor for ze hope that his Diasporans would e'er follow her, but in ze honor of her brood and whatever remained within herself. We were ... cast out, you see."  Tell her children beforehand or no; holding steadfast to their name had been all that Aurëwen had wished to defend. No matter the selfishness; the thoughtlessness.

The strider did not need to know that the sire of the family had left of them, twice; did not need to know how she had wrenched their children from their natal place on a goose's hunt to fervently find him; did not need to know the faults and falterings of a life that was no longer lived ... lest the foxfire mean to press further. If, perchance, she did—
—Andraste would rather the musiker be by her side for it.  "As of late, howe'er, Diaspora's ambition for dominion throughout ze Sunspires has come to be ... more favorable to my priorities than it had been before. My ... allegiance to ze Moonspire is founded upon their own hospitality for my person,"  the silver continued, demonstrating by swanning the pale column of throat, the hiking-up of thin shoulder, all to present a peek to the faded fury that had writ itself upon spine.

"It is ... thinning. As is my tolerance of those she has also made allegiance toZe queen suggested it, truthfully, ze moving,"  she mused, eyes finally returning to the strider's, with a bit of impishness from before.  "I see no reason to leave her counsel unheeded, no?"
Messages In This Thread
bide my time - by Annaliese - October 21, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - October 21, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - October 22, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - October 22, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - October 24, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - October 24, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - November 02, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - November 02, 2019, 10:28 AM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - November 02, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: bide my time - by Andraste - November 02, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: bide my time - by Annaliese - November 04, 2019, 01:07 PM