Firestone Hot Springs every single night's all right with my brain
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Ha.  He was especially familiar with wolves going missing.  That was the story of his life, when you came right down to it -- actually physically missing or just so mentally missing that they basically abandoned him.  Yeah but I just wish I knew if these guys were losers or dead or what.  Nobody even tried looking for my sisters, I actually want to find people if they're halfway important and it's weird for them.  It wasn't like he'd been able to help those in the past, but at least for the future, he expected to do better than the ghosts of his past.  By now he assumed there were really only two categories -- those that weren't losers would come home if they could.

But let's be real, Mal wasn't gonna be some shining monument to goodness, he had to go ruin that with the worn-raw honesty of his next off-hand statement, But I'm definitely not missing one of the ones that are gone.  Ibis was definitely a loser, even if the earth opened up underneath her and gobbled her whole -- the witches that had seen her as some star pupil or whatever obviously trained her to be some elitist scumbag just like them. Good riddance.
Messages In This Thread
every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 13, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 15, 2019, 02:09 AM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 11:27 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 20, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - November 24, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - November 24, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 17, 2019, 02:40 AM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - December 19, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 29, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Maegi - December 31, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: every single night's all right with my brain - by Mal - December 31, 2019, 08:26 PM