Northstar Vale AINULINDALË!
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Pack Activity 
Thank you to everyone who has helped with CF's founding! I couldn't have done it without you, thank you so much. Gosh. I can't believe it. I'm so looking forward to seeing what's to come! Reply at your own pace, there's no rush at all — you’ve all more than earned it So proud of y'all, i'm cryign-

Home, here;
half-such, yet still hearth, home—!

Refugees from something or another; immigrants, from distant lands. Like errant wisps of the celestium, they have followed her past the gnarled tombs of felled bough; strode with her o'er those prophetic and primal usherings beneath the very earth. And still they did not crack, nor crumble, long returned to seed. No! they have tread after the stricken, whose figment, birthed from unending faith, had never been hers to keep in the first means. Theirs, this;
this vale of shadow-bound sagas and mythologies untold. Theirs, all;
they have now tethered the fairylight’s soul entire to the moss and lichen; retrieved her from the awaying into the airs to settle her with a finality into her corporeal being.

The arrival of her aria;
Undómiel’s eldritch drapery down shoulders; that sanctified silence:
swore herself to all that the joining of this symphony was their choice, yes; swore, too, that she would ever guide them for all her heart’s thrumming. Low and hymnal chords, voyaging further, to @Agana, @Kukutux, @Andromaque, @Dagwood; further, for @Aiolos, @Abedi, @Star, @Séamus; further yet unto @Phex, @Gracious, @Iär'e, @Tundra, all—!

She, a mere vessel;
it was they who would rekindle hope.
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
<3!

A shiver ran through her; a feeling; an unusual feeling of belonging. Agana slided closer to Kukutux, brushing lightly onto her shoulder. This vale had not been their own for long; but now, it felt home more than ever.

The grounds shifts had stopped, a joy in her heart as she thought of it. But you never know when they might start again; still, she had high hopes for the future.

Golden gaze turned forward, not once away from the horizon; cold air filled her lungs, a strange sensation she had never felt before. And she knew, that her efforts were worthwhile; that she made it, they had made it.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Until we can get another member that meets the requirements, I am archiving this until further notice. I will revive this as soon as we do. I am so sorry for the inconvenience.