Northstar Vale this is exactly what kojima envisioned
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
@Eros. Midway point to Hushed Willows. CF tags just for ref (ily)

Within the fellowship of two, the fée found the yearling to be a boon for this little waysward. She had since relieved herself of the downed garb upon their initial meet; for all that there seemed plenty of in-between their shared hours to again look after her own person, the modesty of her hide's hygiene did not matter; adamant: still unkempt in places that could not be helped; still wisping, so she looked half as a wildling would, errant. All pretenses of trivial societal presentations were promptly forgotten, however, as the realm of all that hers seeked to claim soon  (not soon enough!)  opened misted arms to her her her once more—!

She might have lost herself as a frostarrow might, and Eros may have very well been the mistaken bow; but the stricken only loosed a fluting unsummons to all those of her Court who dwelled below, lower, further, farther — I guide one beyond our realm. Look to @Agana in my absence — and then, somehow, settled herself. Cast her halfsights through the daybright cascades; quieted.
Messages In This Thread
this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - November 24, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 07, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 07, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 07, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 08, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 09, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 10, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 02:00 AM