Moonspear I wear my long black dress, and a veil of disaster
453 Posts
Ooc —
He nodded mutely, but said nothing more on the subject of his missing sister. If she could be found, someday she would be. It was too late for it to be a happy occasion if she was... but that didn't stop him from hoping there was some real explanation for her disappearance. Preferably one that didn't involve Sanguinus and his shadow.

So he followed along, wondering but not asking about their destination, and tried to recall what Arcturus had shown him. Well, he said, pressing his tongue to the backs of his teeth thoughtfully. He told me to defend the stick, so I lunged at him when he got close, but he just pushed past me and grabbed it. Then I tried to stay on it and he bit my paws. That was all he could remember at the moment. He forgot about a lot of the verbal lesson that preceded it... a lot had happened since then.

It just seemed like there was no right way to defend it, which made sense considering Arcturus was the one who maintained control the entire time. Dragomir had not wrested it from him or even tried. In fact, he had no idea how one went about taking control in a situation like that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wear my long black dress, and a veil of disaster - by Dragomir - December 30, 2019, 07:48 PM