The Wall you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
If you are light enough for it to carry you away ...then I don't know why it does not
and it is the fragment of mem'ry that clangs bellish within Andraste's head that too brings her from the brink of dallying ridiculous with the dramatic thought of death; but then! through the blustery winter winds is that clear and clicking language of her argent's pearl, and for several bewildered, absent heartbeats the starkindler cannot fathom why-ever Kukutux would fly after her to such heights as these—!
—and a caw of wry laughter wings through this cloud giant's beseechment  (Don't fall!)  and the stricken longs to squawk some other thing of how she should have worshipped such a warning from the moment she left her mother's body.

Staggering;
he is as behemothic as a mountain and just as stout; the fée wonders how well she might float upon the fog of his very frame, or how warm one must be within all that plush hide. She wants to reach and to know for herself if he is as all-enveloping as he looks; to press her snout against his shoulder and feel for her own sanity whether he is truly fact or figment, so caught up in the nimbus with she.

But she only squints and stares and muses if he truly wishes to trifle so with her, that he would disturb her so—!

"And I am supposing that you would catch me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it - by Andraste - December 15, 2019, 10:36 PM