The Wall you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"If only it was so easily avoidable, no?"
Lune guise settled into something faraway, eyeing the drop into the belly of the earth and wondering how many had precisely survived their slip-of-claw into yonder plateau. Wonders if her limping heart would still beat, if she had this frostmade male cleave her breast and let it take to air; wonders if she would step off and plummet after it. Though the well-slept segments of Andraste cannot help but hang head at such theatric thought this daybreak, the unrested remnants of her choose to ignore such self-criticism. And so she does;
halfsights lifting once more to alight now upon this ivory reckoning before her; argents upon the wreathings of breath in these thin and rimeful heights. Eventually, in several heartbeats’ time, the stricken eases towards him; neverminding the great stature of who-ever this is  —  not when the elements held the significance of their very evident insignificance in this world, all its endless thrummings.

"If you doubt yourself from ze very beginning,"  the fée wisps, eyes empty and entreating,  "then there is no use in mastering a fear that you cannot bring yourself to face. Should we not test your theory?" 

He certainly seemed nimble enough;
but perhaps it was another mere trick of the famine.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it - by Andraste - December 16, 2019, 12:50 AM