Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She stares back at him, as though perhaps seeing him had jogged something in her memory. It was a brief moment until a smile then shown over her expression, pleased with his idea of working together instead of fighting for the spot for one themselves alone. Aiolos knew that working with a stranger was risky, for some would rather trick you and then take it all. But she was a pack wolf, not a rogue, which meant he had better odds at her being truthful. That, and if she tried to run off with the kill alone, he had no problem with chasing her down. 

The thoughts would always be in the back of his mind to remain cautious but thus far in these few moments she seemed genuine. Aiolos. He replied with a bit of a grin, his head lowerly polietly before the woman. I've only ever hunted bird in the swamps. Not sure if I'd be so good at it out in the open like this. He admitted to the woman with huff. We can search for something larger, if you'd like. I honestly planned originally to fish. Do you know how? His head tilts with question, a single gingered ear turning back.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
zero hour, nine am - by Dawn - December 17, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: zero hour, nine am - by Aiolos - December 19, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: zero hour, nine am - by Dawn - January 01, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: zero hour, nine am - by Aiolos - January 05, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: zero hour, nine am - by Dawn - January 10, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: zero hour, nine am - by Aiolos - January 16, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: zero hour, nine am - by Dawn - January 24, 2020, 04:39 AM
RE: zero hour, nine am - by Aiolos - February 03, 2020, 12:42 PM