Sunbeam Lair bez snu mnie wyśnij
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
it's fine <3 last post from me since yours will be the 10th, i think?

A mere nod for his first request;
and to the second, it is a hum that issues from the fluting of throat.  "My Undómiel has terms with ze Uaine wherein exists a bartering system of medicinal stores  –  perhaps, then, a route of sorts might be established between us all. A ... Sunspire Triangle, if you will."  As for seeking leadership:  "If such an idea appeals further to your Archdruid and, perhaps, to ze General ... well, we should not treat our neighbors as savages, no?"
Mahler's refusal had no place, here; though retreat of her presence he had, with dust upon lips she would not ever bestow a kiss upon again  —  this might be the benefit of all three allied.

So she allowed the ashlar to whisper to her, let the gleam of his eye rove o'er her, and listen the supplication he so proposed; lips pressed thin at the thought in her head that was neither full of muskier's notes or druid's nascent musings.  "Perhaps,"  was all that she wisped, airy, unassuming; rising to snowshoe paws to drift towards the Lair's entrance.  "In time, watch ze spires, singollo."

With a bid of farewelling came a final simper at all evidence that she had veiled from the sibyl so far; with a feathering of tail, Undómiel made her departure;
eager for the counsel of her Courtiers and the company of a warlord.
Messages In This Thread
bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 18, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 19, 2019, 07:08 AM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 19, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 19, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 19, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 20, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 12:13 AM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 26, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 29, 2019, 02:28 PM