Hoshor Plains the wind shifts
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'm good with wrapping up here! Tagging Soleil if she wants to get one more post in before close the tour can be another thread or behind the scenes up to you two!

Inna gladly accepted her conditions so Ira would give a nod to @Soleil Good. Since she's here, Soleil can show you around, I have no qualms if that's after your meal. The sunny wolf had been nothing but helpful as of late. Even with her short time here she had already ascended into a useful Commoner. Surely she could explain the structure to their newest Newcomer.

Our rules are light, but they are to be taken seriously. I'll let Soleil fill you in-depth later, but what you should know is our morals. We were founded on the belief of new beginnings and our ranking is based on skill. It is highly encouraged to seek a path you are interested in to better yourself. It wasn't required, but the Count found value in those who had a sense of duty. Skilled wolves were certainly more useful to the pack than those who floated by. Our leaders are a collaborative group known as the Council. As things stand currently, I am the only member, but there is potential for four leaders total. Those who have not proved their skills are Civilians such as yourself and Soleil. Once you've obtained a trade you qualify to ascend to Nobility and can assist Civilians or Youth through a mentorship.

It was a lot of information and perhaps it would not all stick, but the knowledge came naturally with time. I'd advise you to take on a mentor, but as I said we have no one skilled with nature. Speedy can accommodate for now if you'd like to form an official relation, but I will be looking into finding someone you can learn with that is more aligned with your path. Ira needed to visit Easthollow anyways, perhaps Leta had discovered more since she last visited. The real question would be if her father allowed the young girl to study so far from home. It would be temporary of course, unless her sister desired to stay. If there is one rule you should take with you, respect your packmates. There is a ranking order, but we are still a family. One should still be treated with respect even if they rank lower. If you have any questions after your tour feel free to seek me out later.

With that the roan woman would take her leave to tend to her duties.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
the wind shifts - by Inna - January 21, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: the wind shifts - by RIP Soleil - January 21, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: the wind shifts - by Inna - January 21, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: the wind shifts - by RIP Soleil - January 21, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: the wind shifts - by Ira - January 21, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: the wind shifts - by Inna - January 21, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: the wind shifts - by RIP Soleil - January 22, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: the wind shifts - by Ira - January 22, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: the wind shifts - by Inna - January 22, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: the wind shifts - by RIP Soleil - January 23, 2020, 07:35 PM