Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal, on the other hand, was doing fine. It was a normal day, so he was out wandering along the borders and making sure their claim was as strong as it could be.  Swagger along, pee on something, continue along if all was well. That kind of thing.  He did feel like things were coming together. Sure, nothing was 100% perfect, but nothing ever would be. He'd learn and stuff would be better. Blah blah.

Maybe it would have been a normal day, but as he rounded a thicker patch of trees, things had a chance to change. A familiar face.  He hurried forward a few steps but slowed again once he became aware that Cupid was.. Somewhat off? He thought back to Dirge's warning about prey animals being sick. Obviously another wolf wasn't exactly prey, but if whatever it was could pass to wolves... Maybe be a bit more cautious until he figured out what was up? He sniffed, but there wasn't anything that was a major red flag -- aside from Cupid smelling different this time, but maybe that was whatever sickness or whatever accounting for it. Regardless, Mal put on his normal confident face, his cheer tainted by concern, Wasn't sure if I was going to see you again. You need to hang out, rest a bit? Slight head tilt. Seriously, he looked like he needed a break from traveling or something. How'd Cupid end up that way?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 04:40 PM