Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Sounded like food wasn't gonna be an immediate thing. He'd figure out the best way to go pick it up from the cache depending on where they ended up.

Instead, quest for water/plants/whatever, he supposed. Mal came up to Cupid's side again, C'mon. It's a few minute walk, but it's the closest.  Or it would be a few minute walk at a normal pace, but chances were this wasn't gonna be at a normal pace. He was pretty sure that offering a shoulder to lean on would get them there faster than if he waited for Cupid to stagger over without help. Hey, at least Mal wasn't a total jerk.

Either way, if the trip was unimportant and jumping direct to the creek was desired, at this point it was more of a low point in the snow decked out with a few rocks rather than a noisy creek. Sure, things had been warmer, but it wasn't the first week of winter any more.  The ice was buried under the newest half inch of snow, probably breakable, and there was the usual waterside shrubbery frozen in its wintry state.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Mal - January 28, 2020, 10:06 PM