Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He didn't want that kind of response from Cupid, true or false. Ideally he wanted Cupid to have cracked up laughing and admitted it was some big hoax. But he didn't. He didn't say it was true with a calm face either. No, Mal was faced with this. He'd totally said the wrong thing this time. His ears folded back. Hellooooo guilt.

Mal stepped forward and back like some uncertain weirdo, not sure if he should comfort Cupid or leave him alone or what. Because believe it or not he did have a conscience. He ended up creeping forward a couple steps, leaning in a little towards Cupid, but not too far. It was one of those scenarios where Mal felt as though he'd definitely done wrong so was heavily expecting to be snapped at, so a sudden movement would probably send him skittering back with equal quickness. No-- just uh.  Stop apologizing--  Worse than Delight. He probably didn't make people cry. Mal didn't exactly like it either, and it had pretty much caused him to be able to finish a sentence completely, Stop. -- No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-- I don't know. Stop, we should just like.. Talk, yeah. I'm sorry..!  He was mentally flailing around like a 55 gallon drum of confused octopii and honestly didn't know what he was doing but if they could talk, that had to be better.

He'd messed up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Mal - January 30, 2020, 12:28 AM