Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Thank goodness, a reprieve. Even if his brain was still just screaming incoherently at him. Well, again, I'm sorry. It just sounds completely nuts -- I didn't know anything-- and he still was failing at stringing a thought together. Gave up, moved on. Pretty much the only thing keeping him there was guilt from Cupid's previous response, since running off and pretending nothing happened sounded way better. 

But like, if you really are having a kid, pause, rewind, make it a hell of a lot more terrifying, we are -- then I'm sure there is some stuff to talk about. Hell if I know what, but like I'm very not cool with just ditching kids like my parents. That was the one thing Mal was sure about. Everything else was a terrified screaming gif or a gigantic shrug emoji. He pretended to be a responsible, functional adult this far, might as well fake it 'til you make it, even if he had not a clue what was supposed to be done.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Mal - January 30, 2020, 03:43 PM