Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal scoffed, Man, like half my pack is kids who don't have a place to go or don't want to go back to where they came from. I think I got a head start on the whole caring for people I don't have to thing. Depending on who ends up joining or not that was maybe hyperbole, maybe pretty close to the truth.

Okay, he was a little offended that Cupid didn't take him at his word, though, But you do you -- it's not like I can force you to stay here, that'd be creepy as hell. But if you wanna just assume I'd kick you out later so no thanks, fine, that's a choice you're making, not me. He couldn't just walk off from his own pack after all, that'd be weird. Not that he knew what he was going to be getting himself into anyway, but he'd try to do the right thing. I do right by my people because I'm better than all those idiots who didn't help me. It wasn't like what Cupid asked for was something he could prove. Mal had his convictions, it was up to Cupid to take it or leave it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Mal - January 30, 2020, 09:29 PM