Neverwinter Forest When I fall asleep you lead the way
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik answered the call swiftly, quickly covering the cache where she had deposited a vole before moving through the trees in the direction of the howl. When she arrived, she sat in the front, focusing on Mal and whatever he needed to tell them. He had never called them together like this, and she wondered if something had happened.

When he first began to speak, his words made her heart race inside her chest. How did he know about the asshole she had run into and fought with while out exploring? She hadn't said anything to anyone. If a packmate had noticed her wounds and asked, she would have made up a story about falling or something. She hadn't wanted anyone to know and feel sorry for her or think that she wasn't capable. Besides, she had taken care of it...kind of. Reason eventually broke through her moment of panic and her heart began to slow as she decided that he must be talking about someone else. She wondered if other members of the pack were having trouble with the same wolf. She kept quiet for all of this, listening intently as he addressed the pack.

When he mentioned making trips to other packs to warn them about the troubles they had been having, she perked up but waited patiently for him to finish before speaking herself. You shouldn't go alone, she pointed out. The pack couldn't afford to lose him. I can go with you, she offered, a curt nod following her words. She hoped he wouldn't think her speaking up was out of line. He had just warned them not to travel alone after all.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - February 23, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Simmik - February 23, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Hyacinth - February 23, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mathieu - February 24, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Vallkyrie - February 24, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mango - February 27, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - February 27, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mathieu - February 28, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Vallkyrie - February 28, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 10:10 PM