Neverwinter Forest When I fall asleep you lead the way
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Okay, anything after this is totally optional! If nobody else replies in a couple weeks I'll edit on a "ok, good job peeps" kind of thing and archive. :P

See, this was how a pack was supposed to be -- got just about everyone together, and everyone was willing to help out. Mal thought he was doing a pretty good job, all things considered. I think going to Moonspear won't take too long, so it'll be a good way to test to make sure everyone's up for it, right? A lopsided smirk.  So if Simmik's with me for this trip, then we got Vallkyrie holding down the fort -- Matty, you wanna help out with that? Then we got Phillip and Mango on interior stuff. He looked to Phillip, You able to keep an eye on Kratos and Zephyr, make sure they have help if they need it? Hopefully they'll be back to normal soon anyway, but... He'd rather be sure, y'see. And Mal was unaware of any drama between them if there was any (?) so it seemed like a good fit since Phillip already knew Kratos was a bit snappish and stuff. It just felt like they'd been hurt forever already. But back to the whole group, Can mix it up for the next one if we need to -- there's like like four or five places I wanna go to eventually, but we'll work those out after this.
Messages In This Thread
When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - February 23, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Simmik - February 23, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Hyacinth - February 23, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mathieu - February 24, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Vallkyrie - February 24, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mango - February 27, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - February 27, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mathieu - February 28, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Vallkyrie - February 28, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: When I fall asleep you lead the way - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 10:10 PM