Moonspear Dreamland, I need you
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So, minor textwall, sorry. XD

Look, if these wolves were allergic to someone being positive, that was their own issue they had to deal with. From Mal's own experience their own grumpiness was akin to some sort of festering disease -- their lives couldn't be too pleasant if their world was just flat grey. Mal's act, if it could really be called that, wasn't so much a lie as it was the way he had decided to present himself in general -- things had been better since, and here he would be unflappable. He'd pretty much expected some sort of treatment like this, which made it easier to keep rolling on like it didn't matter. Maybe he should have explained it better to Simmik? There were only so many ways to explain how bad of an attitude the entirety of the pack seemed to own.

And then the went-from-ok-to-suddenly-pushy wolf showed up before Mal had a chance to have to ponder asking something snarky. It wasn't like any of them gave him names. Well, that was at least a step above the spoiled brat. So his attention shifted to the one he trusted a smidgen more. Moving on to the actual reason he was here, Mal wasn't really cheery, but he also wasn't in even the same solar system of gloom as Moonspear, it was just business. We've had several lone wolves attack our younger members, a slight pause for a breath then for him to look back at the punk -- you know, wolves just like you, kid -- then back, for no discernible reason and wanted to see if you'd had similar problems, or to warn you if not. One of ours was almost killed. The man who attacked him might be dead, but from certain other freaks, I think we all know those types don't just roll over and die easy. A grim smile to punctuate -- that black headed witch was the most notable example. That man was black, purple eyes, and probably was pretty messed up as of a couple weeks ago. If he'd known about what happened to Simmik, pretty sure this is where in the timeline it would have gone. But he didn't, she'd said nothing, so it was just a nice little breath before he continued on.

The other one I don't have a physical description of but I know his scent. He was farther east in the last week. But if you've had any issues with a man who didn't cause gaping physical wounds, but definitely messed up someone's head, maybe it's the same guy. I'm searching for signs of both while I'm out here letting folks know. No signs of either out here so far, but that doesn't mean they didn't start over this way. And thus ended the primary reason he was here, with an inquisitive tip of his head to ask if any of that sounded familiar. He counted on their help about as far as he could throw them, always best to give them the chance.

With that transition came to a slight brightening of mood,Aside from that, I've got a short list of wolves I'd like to mention that my pack has been looking for, and I'll be happy to bring the names of any you're seeking to the other packs when I go to the others. But he'd already done enough of an info dump, that could be next post. It seemed like a fair enough trade to him -- and low effort on their part. If they turned it down, Mal was pretty sure it only reflected badly on Moonspear as a pack. He looked to Simmik, just for confirmation, Which after that, I think that covers most of it. Assuming the affirmation, back to the older guy, But yes, basically if there's any messages or the like, I can bring them along and save whoever you'd send the walk. No big deal!
Messages In This Thread
Dreamland, I need you - by Mal - February 28, 2020, 03:19 AM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by Simmik - February 28, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by Dragomir - February 28, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by RIP Desdemona - March 01, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by Mal - March 03, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by Simmik - March 04, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by Arcturus - March 04, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by Dragomir - March 07, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by RIP Desdemona - March 07, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by Mal - March 07, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Dreamland, I need you - by Simmik - March 19, 2020, 01:31 PM