Neverwinter Forest I hear the voice of the preacher from the back room
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So he was still on the search. And at a good time, too -- since there'd been movement in the case. Shoehorn in a few other detective-y puns here. Well then, let's get you up to date. Hydra stopped by recently. She said that one psycho -- the girl, not the old witch -- attacked one of her wolves. She's wanting to hunt them down with whoever will help. From here and the pack by the water too, Yuelong. There's sort of an alliance-army-thing forming, it'd be coordinated through that, I think. Look, Mal still didn't know what the proper word was for Ying's mercenary army. Speaking of, at some point he'd have to go through and figure out just who would want to go with them whenever that happened. He didn't feel like there were any super clear candidates any more. Hell, there were more that fell in the 'I am not sending this person out there' section for sure.

I don't think anyone knows where they've run off to yet. And there have been a few other random loners messing with younger wolves too -- not related to the original three I think. I haven't smelled them since, though. But I'll know them if I cross paths with them again. In other words, it had been a busy few months, and not necessarily in a good way. He looked to Vallkyrie then, Which summarizes most of it. Did I miss anything? To anyone not around when the incidents occurred (which was almost everyone) there were some vague descriptions and that was about it. Not particularly useful.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I hear the voice of the preacher from the back room - by Mal - March 24, 2020, 10:38 PM