Whitefish River and here we go, life's waiting to begin
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No. No no no no no, she didn't want to hear this. She didn't need to be told of what could have been. Maybe it was actually her, not Eve. Her limitation with social contact had been her downfall after years of avoiding what would eventually come. Heartache. It was why she was so distant, it was all a waste of time, of energy, of her heart. It was now that she realized the tears that had been falling from her own eyes.

The roan warrior's throat felt swollen with a lump she just couldn't swallow. Frustrated with herself she finally moved, rubbing at her eyes to break the streams. Then it finally hit. He didn't love her, not that way. I know. She didn't need to be told, it had been plain for all to see for a while now. It was obvious when he chose Winterbourne— Oh no.

Golden eyes flicked to the other male who had been there the whole time, he had seen everything. The lump in her throat turned into a pit that settled in her stomach. The shock that had settled was plain to see, her mask long since broken now. Winterbourne hadn't said anything, what could he say? Even if she was upset, even if Evergreen would never be hers or if she didn't agree with their mating, it made Evergreen happy. He made him happy... that's all she could really ask for. If she had come between them—

Ira's ears fell back, pinning against her skull, I'm sorry— She didn't belong here. She was never meant to get her fantasy. The Count started stepping back, single-handedly she would destroy them. There was nothing she could do to fix the damage now, except maybe give them what they wanted. Though now, surely they wouldn't even want her. How could they? Although if she could give them a family and left them alone, maybe then it would fix her deed. I can give you what you seek. Please forget what I have said.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 03:03 PM