Firefly Glen (m) Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I guess my mom calling = I'm done tweaking the post.

But there was that point where desire passed to need, and the game wound to its inevitable end. If he was thinking, perhaps he would have noted she'd picked a nice place for it, but he wasn't thinking about anything besides Ibis right now. The rest was too complicated.

He wasn't just going to wait on her to come close, she was the prize and he was planning on collecting, meeting her quickly, his own tail wagging as if he was the victor. Which in his mind, certainly he was. She was the little princess, and whether he was a villain gaining a win or another royal that she was for the moment just fated to be with was something that would likely to be decided at a different time. Other times had been strangers -- not so much emotion as just fun, but Ibis held a far more important place in his life whether he liked it or not. She meant more.

As she tucked her head under his chin, he uttered a crooning whine, reaching to nibble softly on her ear a moment before he wound himself around her. In a way with Ibis he was more forward, he leaned into her space, to bury her with amorous nibbling as he started to slowly work his way down her spine. He wanted to make her melt, so that he could use every trick he'd managed to learn in the past few months to give her the best.

Look, he might not be the best talker, but he was quite keen to try to prove that he'd be the best man she'd ever cross paths with in other ways.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? - by Mal - April 14, 2020, 09:07 PM