Neverwinter Forest Where all problems seem to disappear
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Welp, so much for not having to explain it. But he really didn't want anyone else to make the same mistake -- he did probably make a few guesses where he thought someone might know but didn't (Hua) and there were the odd case where he didn't give a damn because of other reasons (Ibis), but for everyone else it was important they didn't have to go through the pain he had. Cupid's actions had just been way too brutal and had messed him up enough they couldn't have a proper conversation about it, but that would be touched on in a minute.

It's something that happens to women -- like based on scent women -- nobody had explained to Mal the whole difference between gender and sex so that was the best way he could explain it, when they've been adults a while I guess. So maybe next year for you? I think it's literally like their body saying they can have pups. I don't know what it'd be like for you, but from my perspective it makes them smell really enticing and I think it makes everyone influenced by it want to have sex no matter who they are. So if you don't know what's going on, you might just do it 'cause it seems like a great idea at the time and not realize the consequences -- which is what happened to us. What would have happened if they'd known? Nothing? But if you know, then you can not end up in a situation you didn't want. We'll make sure it's like.. A known thing for next year I guess.  A second of thought, Maybe you could ask Vallkyrie or Aibreann what it was like for them if you're worried? Okay, obviously he and Aibreann would be hooking up later unless something weird happened, but he was pretty sure she was also older than him, so she should have had a heat once before, right?

But back to Cupid. That was where Mal's stomach churning uncertainty lay, where the ground became very interesting, Uh. I dunno. I still haven't been able to have like.. a real conversation about what happened. Like little stuff, sure. But when I tried the other day it was just a disaster, I-- he trailed off, shrugging, unable to explain himself. He's been really protective of Caerus. I don't even know if he'd want anyone besides me coming by for very long except to just drop stuff off -- I mean I trust you, but would he? I don't want to risk him leaving again, but I know they'll probably need help eventually. It was a lot he didn't know. A sigh, I really need to talk to him. But he didn't know how, or what to say, or what he wanted.
Messages In This Thread
Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - March 28, 2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Simmik - April 01, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - April 01, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Simmik - April 03, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - April 03, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Simmik - April 07, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - April 09, 2020, 01:13 AM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Simmik - April 09, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - April 11, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Simmik - April 14, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Where all problems seem to disappear - by Mal - April 15, 2020, 09:21 PM