Ravensblood Forest I ran all night and day.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Hope this makes sense / is ok? I can edit it if not!

They both goaded him in different ways. Kingsley with his muffled voice and overbearing presence, pinning Reyes in place despite all his protests and wild, fear-soaked attempts to fight back; Eartha with the clamp of teeth across his snout, which probably hurt but Reyes was too overwhelmed by everything to feel things. Sensation retreated from him. Later, if he were to survive, he would find relief in the fact he had emptied his bladder. He'd feel the sting of those teeth and smell the abundance of blood-scent, the sweetness of pheromones -- but first came the strange, disembodied voice of one of his siblings. It shocked him to be present, at least for a moment.

Eartha twisted her grip and spoke around the bridge of Reyes' nose, and he felt her saliva soaking the fur there, the hot breath radiating from inside. At just the right angle he could spy the ruddy coat of Marisol; at first, he thought it was his mother and he shuddered against both his captors, bracing against Kingsley's weight with such force that he might've escaped had there not been two bodies on top of him.

St-- stop! Stay back! He might've managed through Eartha's grip, but who knows how that sounded, in truth. All that Reyes could think was that Lynford was coming, that these pirate henchmen were keeping him subdued for the real punishment — and with that in mind the boy's eyes roved from body to body, the whites briefly visible, and then with a violent duck he tried to tear himself free.

Eartha's teeth scored across his lips, tearing flesh from all around his muzzle; he thought he heard the dull click of her teeth but maybe that was something else, it didn't matter, it hurt, it burned — but with his face briefly loosened he rammed his snout as forcefully as he could in to the woman's jaw, right at lymph-node level and shouted: RUN, NOW.

Better the pirates take him back than let them target anyone in his family. This was a hell he had discovered, and he would not wish it on another.
Messages In This Thread
I ran all night and day. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 12, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Eartha - April 14, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 15, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Kingsley - April 16, 2020, 06:29 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Eartha - April 21, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 21, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Marisol - April 21, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Kingsley - April 23, 2020, 06:22 AM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Eartha - April 23, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Reyes (Ghost) - April 23, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: I ran all night and day. - by Marisol - April 28, 2020, 01:57 PM