Jade Fern Grove a saint bernard sits at the top of the driveway
whoops lol it happens sorry for the hold-up! After this post west can be skipped unless someone catches up to him

The woodland boy's excitement quickly dropped only to be replaced by confusion. Brother? Ok, this time he was absolutely sure he hadn't mistaken the girl's gender. It would be rude to double-check now but from voice alone was enough for him when compared to Clay's. Before West had the chance to voice his confusion the...boy? had already moved on from him, looking back to the dove to request a more private discussion. It partially upset him, West wanted to meet more of Polaris' family, but it had been a long time and given the circumstances to what she believed to have happened to her family, he would not argue. Ah— sure... I'll see you in a bit.

Casting a last glance to the silver sibling, West shifted on his paws to turn and continue on the path Polaris had been heading in. It wasn't long until she reappeared at his side, something that surprised him given he had agreed to go on ahead, but what caught him off more was when she referred to Zephyr as a her. Yeah, yeah, of course. That's why we're out here after all, I don't want to keep you from her...ah— is that right though? She's not really your brother right? That wouldn't make any sense. The woodland boy rolled his eyes, never one really considering himself as a prince. West leaned to the side attempting to lightly bump the dove as if nudging her on with a light chuckle, Don't worry, I'll be fine. And if anyone tries anything I'll give them a third name to remember.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: a saint bernard sits at the top of the driveway - by West Tyree - May 06, 2020, 01:35 PM