Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Okay! I'll do some rolls on that thread since the fight is getting more official now. I usually do rolls for dmg as opposed to completely missing or hitting to make things a bit more realistic if characters move or counter attack, so if anything needs adjusted in my posts let me know!

For a moment, Aiolos thought this fight to be over with. Donovan would snarl though didnt move and so Aiolos side glanced to Moorhen and began to step backward and away from the kidnapper. Though as Aiolos began to turn away with a snort, content to go on back home (and likely tend to Moorhen in the process) the large wolf comes jolting into his direction...

First, an upward attack, as Donovan lifts himself up into the air in order to slam his paws down onto Aiolos' face. Instinctively, Aiolos would jerk his head away. He is able to avoid dull claws slashing into his skin but still enough pressure to force his head to push downward low between his legs. 

Shaking his head as it remained low between his legs, Aiolos faces the male with a bloody nose snort and a snarl. It was all he was able to do. Though Aiolos was far more lean and quick then the two hundred pound behemoth, Donovan somehow gets the better of him. Alas, attacking whilst he was turning away! The full force of the large wolf comes powering down onto him and Aiolos could feel the man's large jaws wrap around the side and up under his neck. 

Aiolos breath hitches, the weight of the male slamming into him (equally as he grabbed his neck) causing him to topple onto his side with full force as he collided with the sandy beachside. Teeth sink in hard, the smaller wolf jerks with Donovan's movements. Though he is successful in biting his neck, Aiolos does all he can to try to pull away just enough whenever Donovan would loosen up and bite again, to at least relinquish his throat so he could breath. Legs kicked out, trying to seek Donovan's soft undersides - his belly, his groin. Whether he hits his mark or not Aiolos was still pinned, trapped.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Aiolos - June 02, 2020, 08:41 AM