Neverwinter Forest They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She narrowed her eyes at his first words. Not everyone shows up, claiming to know one of our members, she pointed out; a pregnant member at that. So forgive me if I feel the need to be cautious, she added with a snarky smile. She wasn't going to be the reason some enemy from Aibreann's past was allowed across the borders with minimal screening. 

His proposal was met with an unamused look from the Beta, but the other two women seemed up for his game, and so she was willing to indulge him, but only temporarily. Already, she wasn't too thrilled about this—it just seemed to be taking away from the important things here. But whatever. She gave a capitulated sigh. Alright. She fitted him with another shrewd look. What are we betting on? she asked, somewhat mirroring her packmate's question. 

Then she waited for him to explain, eyebrow raised skeptically and hesitation in her expression. This could all be a distraction for all they knew. 

i'm unsure if jackalope's player is going to bring him back? i'll probably archive this in a week or so if he doesn't get reactivated
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't win another 'til 1962, the year he was discovered - by Simmik - July 03, 2020, 10:43 PM