Neverwinter Forest Paradise on the right, hell on the left
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
so tired why am I writing

It was probably the one time he didn't instantly reciprocate. He didn't want to blur that line right now and since Mal had done a good job maybe messing everything else up, he wasn't going to risk somehow doing something stupid and losing the best friend he had. No I've had a pretty good time ending up feeling like a mistake more often then not, when I haven't done anything wrong or anything. Like what was he supposed to do? What games were they actually playing when a plain yes or no wasn't actually what they wanted in the end? Hell, I couldn't even get a no-strings-attached thing to work -- I got sworn to secrecy on that one. And man, he really wished he hadn't promised Zephyr that. It felt cruel now. Though of one night stand things, honestly he'd been glad Ibis hadn't come back. He assumed nothing had happened there because she did seem like the type to come back whining if she'd gotten pregnant. At least with Aibreann I know what to expect. Anything else happens there, at that's a bonus.  

But feeling different about anyone? He thought about it and in all honestly wasn't sure. Or at least not sure enough that it was ever something that could be overcome. Shrug. There's always issues. They're here but don't like me too much. Or like maybe does except we both lead different packs so that's not gonna work too easy now is it? It was frustrating.
Messages In This Thread
Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Simmik - May 27, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - May 29, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 04, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 08, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 14, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 16, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 21, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 07:39 PM