Neverwinter Forest Paradise on the right, hell on the left
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Technically she already knew all of them already -- she was saying that Cupid didn't deserve him, that Miriam didn't. At least he kind of agreed that Zephyr didn't -- he had initially been like ok, whatever, but now it just rankled Mal that he'd even agreed to those terms in the first place. Either way, her words didn't do much to build him up -- maybe a little of the opposite. He wanted them to like him. Maybe it was a bad choice.

But somehow she thought it would be easy? Nah. Dive right back in to Mal's muddled train of thought -- after all, he'd just learned about Hua's litter, he hadn't entirely processed everything still. He shook his head, It's not that simple. Nothing's ever so simple. I thought maybe it would be, but that got complicated real quick. I didn't see her for a while, thought it was just busy leader stuff, but was because she had pups too. They're like a little younger than Caerus. Did Simmik even know about Yuelong's other leadership? Uhh. Couldn't remember, but Mal was in word-vomit mode so that wasn't gonna stop him. But nobody said anything. Not when Aiolos was here or stopped by again, not when people talked to Ying... I don't know, maybe other things would be different, but they didn't. I only found out because I went there to ask about scouting stuff Ying dropped the ball on. But somehow it's only for me to figure out how to make stuff work and -- I don't know. It was very mixed messages. Hua was always nice to him. He thought maybe she did like him -- or at least that little bit of actual affection she showed him had made him think that way -- but then she did nothing to try to get him involved until he showed up on the doorstep. So did she or did she not? Obviously distance was probably the main thing that kept things from being clear one way or another. The last bit he tagged on was a little sad -- at the time he thought it had been kinda cute and amusing but the longer it lingered, the more he didn't like it. One tried to bite me on the nose.. Because they didn't know me. And the rest of that whole thread can be vague because it's not done yet either, WOO!
Messages In This Thread
Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Simmik - May 27, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - May 29, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 04, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 08, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 14, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 16, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 21, 2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Paradise on the right, hell on the left - by Mal - June 23, 2020, 07:39 PM