Neverwinter Forest I'm back in town
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
All Welcome 
He'd caught yet another rabbit -- how unsurprising! -- and this one was assigned to be brought to @Miriam. Mal suspected he'd get his usual silent treatment from her, but @Asmoses and @Liliana seemed like they were getting more lively day by day. He needed to try to start interacting with them, especially if Miriam really hadn't said no. It was just weird for him to drop food and run. He was their father. So either she needed to tell him to buzz off proper or he was gonna be a part of their lives. That's just how it was!

Things seemed to be quiet this day, and the three grey wolves that lived inside were relatively still shadows for the moment. He couldn't tell if Miriam was asleep or just tucked so her head wasn't towards him, but it wasn't like Mal was being ultra sneak mode or anything. So, he brought the rabbit and tucked it in the entry where he normally left things, but this time he lay down in the tunnel, sphinx-like, tailtip flicking more like a cat's than a wolf's, waiting to see what would happen.
Messages In This Thread
I'm back in town - by Mal - May 28, 2020, 11:16 PM
RE: I'm back in town - by Liliana - May 29, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm back in town - by Mal - June 04, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: I'm back in town - by Liliana - June 07, 2020, 07:25 AM
RE: I'm back in town - by Mal - June 11, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: I'm back in town - by Liliana - June 18, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: I'm back in town - by Mal - June 22, 2020, 12:54 AM