Sunspire Mountains all the butterflies have turned to vultures in my stomach
Pledged
Dragonspine
fine as any blade
432 Posts
Ooc —
i apologize in advance for rileys narrative here lol

It would have been easy to manipulate Riley without sensory input -- but the tail..

His skin twitched reflexively, an electrical excitement buzzing its way down his spine.

Riley held his breath as the she-wolf slid closer, already having him wrapped around her forepaws without even breaking out the real charm. He glanced guiltily back where he had come, dreading the hike but refusing to be anything but stoic in the face of Esme.

He would do it. He would do it, because Esme told him to. And he would do it, because he wanted to. Because fuck them! Fuck them for acting like they owned the whole goddamn globe. All he had wanted to do was rest his sore feet and they had instantly been aggressive. It wasn't his fault they sucked at marking things!

"I'll do it." Riley responded, shifting stiffly to his feet. He was not about to let himself appear weak to Esme (oh, he was weak alright -- weak in brain cell number count). He would do his best to disguise his discomfort, if it meant impressing Esme.

Maybe, if he was lucky, he could get a little brand of vengeance in while he was there. Leave more than just a pissmark for them to remember him by.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all the butterflies have turned to vultures in my stomach - by Riley - July 26, 2020, 06:49 PM