Sunspire Mountains all the butterflies have turned to vultures in my stomach
Pledged
Dragonspine
fine as any blade
432 Posts
Ooc —
W-wait, Riley pleaded, fumbling after Esme like an enraptured child. Thats just what he was -- a naive and nervous boy, now with his heart fluttering as if a thousand birds had been released inside of his ribcages. 

He did know what he wanted, he did -- in his hungry intensity he missed the dark emotion that raked its way through Esme. Riley wrongfully assigned its presence to a shared excitement, unaware Esme was but the candle before a tar-pit -- enticing him closer and surer towards his lustful demise. 

Riley shuddered as she brushed against him, hobbling unsteadily as her breath misted along his face. He felt a ravenous hunger -- but not for meat -- it was both choking and cloying as it overcame him. He nosed her clumsily, eyes overcome with excitement and a semblance of nervous energy. I don't know how. Riley muttered, feeling instinct's impulse begin to ramp up within him. 

Guided by a mindfulness he was not accustomed to, Riley carefully reached out to Esme's ruff. His touch was nervous but insistent -- present but gentle. A thrumming sensation started along his loins, followed by an unusual fullness he could not quite explain. Overcome, Riley's burning gaze landed questioningly on Esme -- waiting in pining, brooding fervency for Esme's consent.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all the butterflies have turned to vultures in my stomach - by Riley - August 18, 2020, 11:23 AM