Emberwood (MATURE MATURE MATURE) Alarm clocks Screaming, Monsters calling my name
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
EVERYTHING BEYOND THIS POINT WILL PROBABLY BE 18+ ENTER AT OWN RISK!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual Content

They’re a comfortable ten or so feet away and Donovan vaguely contemplated getting closer. He enjoys the flirty banter he has with such a wolf. The scars only drive Donovan towards him more. They tell of a story in blood and gore — pain and sadness. He loves it.

As he begins introducing himself, Donovan gets his mind out of the gutter enough to comprehend what he’s saying to him. Memory. Hushed Willows. Seelie Court. All except his name are familiar. Oh, he knows who they are now. The black and white female, their fairy leader that helped Yuélóng drive them out. Oh, he’ll definitely play with this one. Corrupt him and taunt him he will. Put a nice little pretty stamp of the Saints on him to take back to his sweet little family.

“I do have a name.” Donovan hums, half lidded eyes watching him as he slinks you to the other wolf. He’s close enough to breathe on Memory’s neck and he settles his maw beside his ear. “Call me Donovan, sweetheart. I want you to remember it.“ He offers into his ear, black tongue flicking out to run over his own whiskers, licking his chops.