Hushed Willows He's got a string attached to every bone
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Yeah, I guess.  She hadn't looked hard enough to notice what they were doing before they flew off, so it was clear the agreement was more formality than anything.  The second was a little easier to answer.

Yeah!  This place is great, well, mostly.  Figured I should get the lay of what's around, and I found some good plants around too.  It had been a frequent task of hers... as a pup, anytime she'd wandered, she'd always get stuck with herb gathering or helping to organize them as a punishment. Probably because half the herbs tasted horrendous, and it would take days to wash the taste completely from her mouth.  Just enough time to be stuck with it again.... she'd wandered off a LOT.

Only paid attention enough to know how about half of them work, but better safe than sorry, yeah?  Anyway, what's up from the court side? She didn't feel much guilt for being so out of the loop, but Lumiya's comment did remind her of it.
Messages In This Thread
He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Bridget - July 29, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Bridget - August 13, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - August 21, 2020, 07:12 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Bridget - August 25, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - September 08, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Bridget - September 19, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Lumiya - October 03, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: He's got a string attached to every bone - by Bridget - October 14, 2020, 02:50 PM