Neverwinter Forest Bring me margaritas
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Seriously, Mal had no idea why Cupid was still bent out of shape. Nothing had actually changed, so why be angry? But if he really wanted to be then fine. Whatever. And unsurprisingly, Cupid still wasn't big on keeping up on the news. So probably a good thing Mal was here. Saints of the Dying Light or some other pretentious name like that. They're the latest group of troublemakers to show up -- and not just the hit once and vanish type. They were trying to settle in Ravensblood forest. They've already kidnapped people, attacked others, trespassed on other packs more than once, and who knows what the hell else they've done or are planning. But they've pissed off basically every pack nearby from what I can tell. So no, not just Mal trying to make something up here. 

A group of us told them to buzz off, but turns out they haven't moved as far as we all wanted. Surprise! Sarcasm, obviously. But, back to normal now, Their leader seems to think whatever happened to him in the past excuses everything he's done since and it's us five other packs that are wrong, so he's just gonna keep doing whatever. He also seemed to be a smooth enough talker to trick people, so like.. I just want to make sure you and Caerus say safe and away from them. They aren't people to joke around about, so I figure you might have thoughts on how to make sure to get that point across? All in all, Mal was approaching this whole little meet neutrally, but tried to end here on a positive note. Cooperation and all that!
Messages In This Thread
Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 24, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - July 26, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 26, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - July 26, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 27, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - July 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 28, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - August 02, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - August 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - August 11, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - August 14, 2020, 10:21 PM