Neverwinter Forest Bring me margaritas
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
At his first comment, Mal shook his head. Nope. The world wasn't that nice. But as Cupid started to abruptly leave, Mal spoke up, Cupid, hey wait a sec. Maybe he just wanted to end the conversation, but wasn't this something that was better to actually talk about? He wasn't asking Cupid to suddenly forgive him or something (even if that might be nice), but safety and security wasn't some sort of randomly tiny thing. It was a big deal, he thought. Look. There's probably some planning going on by the packs that are closer. I don't think they really want to let these guys linger around -- I'll let you know what I hear. I don't want this to be something you have to worry about. It wasn't so much an olive branch as maybe an opportunity for Cupid to continue to keep that angry edge away. Mal, at least, was gonna continue to be open and even-tempered -- kind of hilarious given how angry he was as a kid. If you'd think it was a good idea, there's always the option for Simmik to teach Caerus self defense stuff, too. She better not mind getting volunteered for this! And Caerus was getting older. Was Cupid gonna hover over him forever? Probably couldn't. So next best thing to keep their son safe, right?
Messages In This Thread
Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 24, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - July 26, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 26, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - July 26, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 27, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - July 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 28, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - August 02, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - August 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - August 11, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - August 14, 2020, 10:21 PM