Redsand Canyon No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The she wolf keeps her hold on him and he’s wrinkling his lip comically at the occasional painful nips that blossom where her teeth bite against his chest. Her own growl resonates and vibrates into his body and the silky laugh that is released from her maw has him giving her a heavy look. Though, the look is more heated with potential suggestiveness rather than malice.

Then he watches as her raised half sidesteps over him, placing a paw on either side to straddle him. His brows shift skyward and he’s eyeing her even harder now as she lowers her weight onto him. Her body pressed close to his, he urges himself to not let anything obvious show. You know, the whole Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? kind of thing. He’s convincing himself to stay innocent, yet he’s not entirely sure if she’s trying to do the same.

Eyeing her suspiciously yet with a heated glint in his molten gold eyes, he chuckles down to her. “I think I like you right there much more, darling. What do you think?” Well, theres goes the idea of being a decent wolf and not hitting on her. What can he say?
Messages In This Thread
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 24, 2020, 04:08 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 02:07 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 03:30 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - July 29, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - August 03, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Kynareth Deagon - August 03, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - August 12, 2020, 02:46 AM
RE: No Pigmentation Givin’ You The Blues - by Dove - August 12, 2020, 04:36 AM