Redsand Canyon One more drink, one less I’ll lose
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The bloodied man heaves in breathes are the strenuous battle for life and death — a battle no one would try to lose. Though this time, Donovan is the victor and he will not soon forget what he learned on this fateful night.

Then a glowing bright object comes to the corner of his vision, he stills, not daring to look in its direction. Thinking perhaps it truly is Nemisis’ ghost coming to do him in for a second time. Until the sweet voice of the one known as Dove reaches his ears, causing them to swivel and cup towards her. Slowly his head creaks in her direction; he forces himself to blink practically blind with rage and betrayal. This one is not one to kill. He repeats to himself. He meets her eyes eerily and then his attention is shattered by something else running towards them. 

He looks away and back to Nemisis’ body so devoid of soul and life. Awaiting for them all to appear — he stands there like a man possessed. He deems them all worthy of a reply when he sits in drawn out silence and no more of his family show. 

Stepping over her body carelessly he goes to faze them, he has a weak limp in his tight arm and the blood glistens off him as he moves. He looks to the two who offer medical services and hums a low, baritone, “Yes.” It’s a dark and evil sound. 

Then he gazes to the rest of them, hearing murmurs of little things here and there. Taking his eyes off of them to quickly glance to the body he violently steps the paw of his injured leg on her body, Mouth snarling as he feels pain shoot up it. Then fiery gold eye meet his team. “She got what was coming to her. She planned to poison me. Blatant fucking mutiny — betrayal. She deserved to die a slower death.” His words are vicious and mocking.

Swiftly he dips his massive head down and snatched up what remains of her neck for all them to see. He crunches and crunches on her spine until it gives and crumbles into itty bitty pieces, then shakes her violently. Her head pops tight off and rolls towards the feet of the closest of them all — Dove. Taking a quick step over he paws her head to roll underneath his paw. “We will let the vultures clean her skull and put it on display. Never will this pack forget what she’s done on this day. Never will I forget. Let this be seen as an example for those who decide to plot my death again. You will not be victorious.” He hums lowly. 

He begins walking off into the middle of the small crowd, a slight limp in his step, looking to walk past them and continue on to Warriors Heart. “Leave her body; you’re all dismissed. Any healers present, come with me.” He orders softly back to the bunch. Then he stops for a mere second turning to lock eyes with Derg. “I hope you’re ready to take her place as Overseer, peaches.” He almost sings to him, a sadistically devilish, yet teasing smirk comes to his bloody maw showcasing bloodstained teeth. 

Then as if it never happened, he’s on his merry way again. A silent order in his steps to have the medics follow him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 04:20 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 27, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Auriel - July 27, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - July 27, 2020, 07:33 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Renard - July 27, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Kynareth Deagon - July 28, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 28, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Midar - July 28, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 28, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - August 05, 2020, 05:51 PM